6.23.2014

Grow Luscious in 001 Blackest Black by Revlon

001 Blackest Black
Grow Luscious Mascara
Revlon


This mascara was designed to give you longer, prettier lashes and actually do something for them long after you take the mascara off. It helps your lashes grow.

Packaging2/5: Basic and nothing spectacular, green was a nice color compared to typical black and white backgrounds you see.

I was skeptical but for me, it had worked a little, my lashes looked longer by centimeters and they looked healthy.


The brush was made out of fiber instead of plastic which I like more, the consistency was moderate. I could get two to three coats in and still not have it looking like I didn't get crazy arms and applied too much. At times it felt like the formula was on the drier side and I like it to feel a little more liquid-like and have it not feel like I'm literally brushing my eyelashes.

The Wand3/5: The fiber brush made it feel like it was trying. I think it made the formula a little dry though. However it was probably necessary to have the grow formula work so it could adhere to the lash hair and make a difference in lash growth and length.

Before applying Revlon Grow Luscious
Usage Comparison
After applying 2 to 3 coats of Grow Luscious
The Formula: 2.5 / 5 :  The only thing I liked was the part about it making your lashes healthy and longer, it was a mascara that was working for you in more than one way. It helps grow lashes and also it is a fun cosmetic device.
Close up 
Close up


Overall Rating: 3 / 5 : I like this mascara however, it would have to be paired with another mascara, it feels like it lacks just by itself. It gives me length and a bit of volume, separates my lashes decently. I did like the fact that it was nourishing my lashes, i liked that part a lot. It just didn't feel like I go drive myself to wear it if I had other mascara products. Its good if that's all you have.

Bottom Line:
Would I buy again? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment