1.24.2014

I have returned

I really missed blogging about the one thing I love most: Makeup.
While I know some of you have followed me for a long time, I just kind of fell off the face of the earth, but it was something that had to be done.
Now, I'm attending my second semester of college and some of you know that I was attending to get my cosmetology license but I recently did a career change and I am doing Radiology.

I am also employed full-time at a drug store which has me stable financially. I am also taking an 11-week financial course through my church to help me better myself through a budget. Then I'll be on my way to getting my very own car, this will be my first.

Now, that you pretty much have the idea of where I am now in my life, I'd like to say that EMAURA will be back online slowly but surely, I really missed posting pictures and reviews.

Emely

No comments:

Post a Comment