4.08.2012

Reputable Sellers

Okay, So you look around through blogs, youtube channels and search all over the webs. It seems like there is only a handful of reputable sellers! Fret not, my lovelies here I have a list of some sellers that have white-list reputation all in one spot, so you can chose which is best for you. 
I hope this helps!



This is in no way a complete list. These are just a few that you can shop safely at.

I also was made aware of a shop that has went off the deep end. I personally have never had issues with ECL and now I hear my fellow bloggers had to suffer. However, since this has been brought to light by a lovely follower of mine, I will no longer partake in purchasing lenses from ECL. I don't want to promote a sketchy seller like that.

You can check April Fool Romance's blogpost on the matter due to Hytericmint's post about "How Defective lenses damaged my eyes." She explains it far better than I ever could.
http://aprilfoolromance.blogspot.com/2012/04/post-by-hystericmint-how-defective.html

I am firm in my belief that the lenses I have purchased from ECL were authentic since they were manufactured by GEO Medical. I have no doubt those are well handled and cared for by Geo.
Geo, being widely known and is a huge manufacturer - makes the lenses like 
Angel Series, Sugar Candy, Nudy Series and most famously the Princess Mimi label.

I wanted to post a list of white list sellers for my followers. 
The link with asterisk beside them - I have personal and positive experience with.
------------------------------------
OH! I found a site where there is a WHOLE list of sellers
Gaia Online - Circle Lens Seller Thread

Here you can find all of the white listed sellers as well as the black listed sellers as to avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment