4.25.2012

Cafe Mimi Macchiato Brown Circle Lens

Today I'm back with a circle lens from Color Lens World that I have been eyeing since its first release and I know its been over done but I wanted to try it.

~ Geo Cafe Mimi Machiatto Brown   


Cafe Macchiato Lens Video at the bottom of the post!
Envelope, They wrote the "fragile" warning all over the package! haha so sweet!


Brand: Geo
Diameter: 15.0
Base Curve: 8.7

I am in love with this pattern, Seeing it real life doesn't compare to the pictures



The lens is all brown with variation on the color. The outer ring has a dark brown ring which I really love. Its already a big size so the brown color softens the whole look.
You have yellow - golden ash brown taking place of the "iris" part and a medium brown swirl effect on top as well as cocoa brown points in a sunburst star pattern.

Let me throw a couple of pictures taken with the camera's flash.


Pros: 
Natural Coloring
Significant Enlargement for those who want it.
Interesting design and pattern

Cons:
Too large for me
15.0 diameter is drying for me
May be too subtle design for some




Store Review:
A fairly new company reached out to me and told me their story. They have been opened for about 6 months and well, not a lot of people know this company exists. I am helping the owners Marco & Lisa who are based in HK. My experience with this company has been positive since day one and I have no doubts that it'll change.

I received my lenses in about 2 weeks or less and was notified by email throughout the transit of my package, they even gave me a tracking number for my package. Another thing that I noticed immediately upon opening my package I found the circle lens safe held in bubble wrap and a tiny label saying "Cafe Mimi Macchiato Brown". That makes me assume they have superior organization skill and I also recieved a handwritten note card, which I personally enjoyed and it is posted at the end of the video.

Bottom Line:
Color Lens World is a reliable seller, great customer service and they also have fast shipping and I would purchase from there again.

Store Appeal: 4/ 5
While it doesn't have cute models posted on the site or cute colors, the site is easy to maneuver through for a quick and easy click and check out experience, this will also give more confidence for guys who would like to buy circle lenses without all the pink.
Customer Service: 5 / 5
Customer takes priority. I like that. Super quick and organized.



(I realize I misspelled the name on my video, Sorry, things like that bother me but I hope you can get past it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment