3.28.2012

Ebay Seller: cosplaywig - Hazelnut Light Brown wig

So check this, this seller has its own wigs with custom store name tags in the wig. I think that's awesome. These wigs are 100% Kanekalon fiber which for those who don't know; it can be styled with heat tools at a limited heat temperature. However the wigs are already pre - styled and keep their shape and style through transit quite well! 
The color through this picture looked like something I wanted something ash tone and brown, but since its online the screen resolution and brightness levels and such can be different as well as the lighting the pictures are taken in and the camera being used. 
Needless to say there are a lot of things to consider when purchasing things like this because you don't always get the color you want. So expect less or nothing of the color and you won't be disappointed.

I think this wig is absolutely fabulous. It was under the tab GAL/GYARU wig. These wigs are WELL made. I've had my fair share of wigs all through the price spectrum, this is amazing quality. Thick a little heavy, but good hair density. Point type. which means it has a "skin top" but I don't see it. Its just all pulls together to a little circle, whatever I wasn't looking for anything "skin top".
The envelope came with a Free mesh wig cap, a notecard and wig.


Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without a blurry photo! Here you can see the true shade of the wig without the flash blowing out the color. It was called "Hazelnut" Light Brown. 
Anyways, I'll be wearing this one until I order another one from this seller. I mean the wig doesn't really shed nor tangle easily. 
Highly Recommend!

5 comments:

  1. it looks great on you girl. ヽ(・ω・。)ノ i got one that is almost the same as your just mine is ash blond or somthing. (´・ω・`) altough i gave mine a straight bang cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted an ash toned wig, but they have a few split type wigs there and I reeeaaallly want the short version but I do want the long one too. *sigh*
      Thanks for the compliment! I really was doubting the way this looks on me. I def. want to put some powder on it to dim the shine on it, I mean its not bad but I'm picky. :) I'm sooo getting into the wig business of wearing them.

      Delete
  2. I bought a few wigs for my costume from them before too! The quality is amazing... I bought a pink and turquoise one and the color and shine does not look cheap at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely! I thought it was exceptional quality. Recently, I just added a bit of baby powder on the top of the wig. Its a really great seller.

      Delete
  3. such a cute wig!!

    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete