1.01.2012

Mini Yesstyle Haul

Hi Guys! After much stalking on Yesstyle.com I bought a few things in December that I have been eyeing for a long time and I took advantage of a sale. I bought a pink dolman sweater with white/pink stripes going down the shoulder and a blue asymmetrical drawstring blouse, drawstring on the waist and as accent on one shoulder. I also bought a thick knit scarf which is about 4 feet long and two tone oxford style flats.


Unfortunately, I only got the stock photo for one of the tops because I bought the last item for the pink sweater so it was quickly removed from the site. Well, Here you go!

Brand: I.MODA by OrangeBear
I have to say that the stock didn't show that drawstring accent on the right shoulder because the stripe over shirt was covering it. I also thought the material would be a little bit thicker but it was very thin, for summer wear more like, perhaps. I was still happy. The same thought with the pale pink sweater. I bought it in size 56 which had a bust size of 56 inches to 60 inches, It was big so I wear it as a dress.
The Pale pink sweater is my favorite purchase I wear it a lot. It's very comfortable and light.

The Knit Scarf is so amazing! It's really thick and warm and so soft! I bought it in the beige color.
I seriously use this scarf almost everyday! 
Brand: Beccgirl. 
It has really good quality and tight strands so its not easy unravel.
The stock photo that sold me, It was originally priced at $35.00 but I waited and bought it at $22.40 so what is that like 20% off? Here is the link if you want something super warm and soft for the winter time. Seriously, you will love it. The Beccgirl Knit Scarf its still on sale for that price right now, so take advantage.
The Two tone Oxford style flats
Brand: Nongli

I really like the style and I thought it would be a really different look to what I usually wear.
I've worn these already for quite a few wears so I'm ready to review this critically and very in-depth to help you girls out. I think this footwear was a miss for me. I bought these at $17.60 at 20% off Original Price at $22.00


Brand: Nongli
Style: Lace-Up Perforated Flats

PROS:
Fashion Forward
Two Tone match broader spectum of style and color outfits
Breatheable
Affordable
Good Laces! - The only thing I like about these
shoes.

CONS:
No Support, Flat Sole
Uncomfortable
Good to look at, not for walking or working in.
Threading is not strong enough, will unravel.

I wear about a 7 1/2 or 8 in some sizes. I order a size 8. I would not recommend these types of shoes. I wore them to work wear I stand for at least 3 to 4 hours and maybe more or less. I had to sit down to ease the pain and I wanted to take them off! I was more comfortable walking barefoot ! (with socks)
Thicker socks help with this style. Still not worth putting money into.

My yesstyle experience was pretty simple. To take advantage of the promotions or coupons you have to checkout through the site and not through paypal. That was the downside so I was a little flustered trying to get it to checkout on the yesstyle site. The shipping took about 2 weeks. I also recommend looking at the availability of the item before you checkout because you will be waiting. If it says for example..

Example:
Price: 28.00
Accent Pom Cable Knit Scarf - 7 to 14 days

You will have to wait 7 to 14 days until they recieve stock of the item then they will send it to you and they also let you know when all the items have been sent to ship out by sending you a invoice. 

My Overall Experience:
Good.

The bad about Yesstyle:
There aren't reviews on the site.
You can not leave reviews on the site.

Will I shop there again?
YES.
I loved most of the items that I purchased from this site and honestly I can't wait for my next one!
Of course when it comes to shoes, I will try to be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment