1.29.2012

3 looks working towards video.

Hi I haven't posted anything in a while so I'll kind of catch up with you guys on the things that I've been doing lately.
Okay, so my birthday passed last sunday and I had a cake. Strawberry Shortcake.

These are the three looks that I have been working on: Gyaru Inspired, Puppet Doll, Rag Doll (Sally Inspired)


  So, Once i get the things for the looks like for example, the wigs...then I will do a full length video.
  I have more to want to do for makeup looks but i don't like doing things half-way. So, there you have it, I should be financially situated in mid to late February. I would love to do these as soon as possible, don't worry I'll most likely do the gyaru inspired makeup. I've never really had much practice with making makeup videos so please be nice when they're uploaded XD. To be honest they will most likely be silent with music and written tutorials or something. okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment