7.18.2011

Princess Mimi: Chocolate Brown


Hi! Long time since a post but here is the Chocolate Brown Mimi Lenses I purchased from Honeycolor.com! This is by far my favorite seller! Super quick...I think i've said that before..not sure.
I dyed my hair this blonde color however it is more yellow than anything I wish it could be more evened out , I actually am planning on dying it a light ash brown once the winter months roll around.



Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.7
Duration: 1 year disposable
I have to be honest these are actually really nice, however they're DRAMATIC and NOT for the faint, These are perfect for cosplay or photoshoots something runway style or whatever. I might use this for my usamimi/bunny costume for halloween. These lenses feel so thin! I dont know if its GEO remanufacturing how they make their lenses, but I find them as thin as EOS, which is a stretch.
A video for these lenses should be up soon! I also would like to know for my giveaway what lens color for the Princess Mimi Giveaway. What do you think of having a mini giveaway of hairdye?

No comments:

Post a Comment