6.14.2011

Princess Mimi Circle Lens in Almond Brown








Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable
I absolutely love this lens, they are so sweet looking. Hard to see without flash and absolutely natural.
It's a really nice shade of brown that is a more sheer chalk brown on my eyes, but I accept it fully, normally you want your eyes to be brighter and vivid, but this is so subtle with the two tone color.


Left: Dizon Eye: Kirakira DM23 Pink                                                                   Right: Princess Mimi: Almond Brown

You can see in this photo that has no flash and in artificial lighting that the kirakira DM23 Pink is very glassy and the Princess Mimi Almond Brown is just more of a watery effect. I think it has to do with the enlargement or the water content of the lens. ^^
When wearing the kirakira pink, it looks like I'm about to cry....perhaps so though, because they are after all my first pink lenses and I'm so happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment