6.11.2011

Dizon Eye: Hyper Seeshell in Violet

Hi!
 I got a couple of pictures of these lenses, none of them on my actual eyes, I'm going to do that tomorrow and most likely make a video. When I first saw them, I was a little taken back because they were darker than I had hoped they would be and the fact that they were 14.5.





Brand: Seeshell
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable
Okay! That's all I have for now! I am going to start filming for this video really soon, I have to buy a light
and hopefully that will make the room bright enough, to really see the color that I see I'm really trying to work with what I have and make my videos and photos look better and clearer.
I hope this is working good enough.
Also, one more thing! I have the most famous type of nail polish around! lol Crackle! I have the
O.P.I Crackle Polish in Black
and I will -once I get the lights- record this.

No comments:

Post a Comment