1.04.2011

Victoria's Secret Body Mist Review

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to do a review on the Victoria's Secret Body Spray, I received three for Christmas and I wanted to share with you how long they last.
Pure Seduction: Casaba Melon, Plum, and Freesia, with moisturizing aloe and chamomile
Love Spell: Peach, Cherry Blossom and White Jasmine, with moisturizing Aloe Vera and Chamomile

Amber Romance: Black Cherry, Creme Anglaise, and Sandalwood, with moisturizing aloe and chamomile

These all smell beautiful and soft and sensual. Once you spray on your body after a shower they last pretty much all day. For scent, I have it last on me for between 30 minutes to 2 hours. After that, the fragrance fades away. For this purpose, I would recommend getting the set for maximum smell goodness like the lotion and perfume.lol

I personally love the "Pure Seduction" mist because it is sweet and soft with floral scents.
The "Amber Romance" mist is a bit stronger but I believe that is because of the sandalwood but it is very feminine and floral.
"Love Spell" is a like a spin off of PS, I feel and it is a more stronger version of it.

There is no real "Review" on this product since it is something you can't see. You would have to go and smell the scents they have there.

They are very great to have and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment