1.30.2011

Tsubasa's Bambi Series - 3 Lenses Released Now

Hello ~ 
I made a post a while back about these lenses and I just wanted to update and tell you that Eye Candy Lens are now carrying the Bambi Green, they already hold the Bambi Brown and Grey, they are absolutely stunning and the best part about it is that eyecandylens now have free shipping on their site worldwide. I think I'll be going to them for those lenses soon. I've been keeping and eye out for a long time. :)

 Brand: GEO (mimi label)
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6
Power: plano
Duration: 1 year disposable


Bambi Brown:

Bambi Grey:
Bambi Green:

And also I wasn't sure if you were aware of this but the Gossip Series has the highest water content I've ever seen! 55% Water Content!

Brand: Barbie Con
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 55%
Diameter: 14.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Power: plano, -0.50 to -4.50 (0.25 step)
Duration: 1 year disposable

No comments:

Post a Comment