1.23.2011

Quick Post on CD Birthday "Mix Tape" Tracklist :)

Hi! Hi! I got this cd mix tape style birthday present and it is so so wonderful! I just have to show you the tracklist! Very good and full of danceable songs and I will show you why this will be the best workout cd!

  1. Control: BoA [3:03]
  2. Moment 4 Life: Nicki Minaj [4:39]
  3. Please Don't Go: Mike Posner [3:17]
  4. Can't Nobody [English]: 2NE1 [3:28]
  5. We No Speak Americano [Original Mix] [4:30]
  6.  Whip My Hair: Willow Smith [3:16]
  7. Blah, Blah, Blah: Ke$ha ft. 3OH!3 [2:52]
  8. Only Girl [In the World]: Rhianna [3:56]
  9.  Who's That Chick?: Rhianna [3:07]
  10.  Like A G6: Far East Movement [3:39]
  11. We R Who We R: Ke$ha [3:26]
  12. Pretty Girl Rock: Keri Hilson [4:04]

I absolutely love the 12th track it is my favorite! I am planning on doing a music video on it! That's how much I love it!
It doesn't take too much to make me happy or excited, obviously. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh- I love composing playlists/tracklists for working out, too! :D

    Yours is pretty sweet-- I may end up using it one day soon. :]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thanks...
    It's really nice how the songs tie into together...not really into kesha but its the beat that gets to me!

    If you like it feel free because its too cool. :)

    ReplyDelete