1.04.2011

Garnier Fructis "Length and Strength" Shampoo & Conditioner Review

This shampoo and conditioner is Duo unmatched by Hair care products that I have used. This "Fortifying Cream Shampoo and Conditioner"

Actually has sugar in it. "Fructose and Glucose" Sugar in you Hair Cleaning products? That's unheard of?!
Which is probably why it works.

This product is focused on helping repair and condition fragile and hard-to-grow hair. Which is everything that my hair is because it is curly, thick, and naturally dry and I do apply heat to it and chemicals which damage and dry the hair shaft and follicles. Causing dead ends, split ends, and things of that nature.

It also has some vitamins but doesn't everything? Well, maybe not everything.
My hair was a couple inches past my shoulders and with minimal use of this shampoo and conditioner it grew to my mid back. I can not wash my hair everyday and it's recommended for many not to wash it so often so your natural oils can settle on your scalp.
I love this very much and for a shampoo and conditioner that contains sugar its working well. I will be using this until I find something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment