1.07.2011

Failed NOTD + Lip Color Collection Swatch

Hi Everyone! I was reminded once again why I don't do dark nail polishes. Oh man, this was just so sad. Well, for me it was!I can't believe this came out so bad, and to top it off I forgot to put on a base coat, so that means I'll get some staining upon removal. :(
Why did I try? Well, I hope you can get some laughs here.



On a more happier note: The lip swatches
I'm sorry its a bit blurry.

From Left to right:

Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in "Chic Mauve"
Max Factor 3D Lipfinity Lip Wear in "Work-Out Nude 700"*
Sally Hansen's Moist & Matte Liquid Color in "Brocade"
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in "Almost Nude 117"

Marked with [*] have had review post.

Side Note: I don't have a large make up collection because of the move I've had to throw away or give away or it was misplaced during my move.

No comments:

Post a Comment