1.10.2011

Black Swan Movie Poster Makeup Re-creation

Hi Everyone! Well, it took me quite a while to get to sit down and do this makeup and considering all the limited makeup supplies that I had, I think I did pretty well.
Here is the movie poster I used for reference.


I tried to do a poster like the real but I am just to dark for all that as you can see, and the flash always hurts me eyes!
Focus: Eyes
Focus: Eyes
Focus: Lips
Side View
Full Face Shot
I didn't have a real plum or dark plum red lip color so I applied a pink mauve like color and I added red, burgundy, and black eyeshadow and blended together for a darker plum look that's shown.
I hope you enjoyed this, I know I did and for me having such a small amount of makeup, I was surprised I could pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment