12.28.2010

Recent Holiday News + Upcoming G-208 Jewel Brown Review

Hi, Everyone! I know that it has been a while since my last post and I've been really busy with the holidays and all these Christmas birthdays which I've really been enjoying, I've been trudging through snow up to my knees and it's very difficult when you are 4'9. Not to mention I also got ran over by a skidding van on my way to the store and I practically dove into the snow. That was fun,not. I think I almost had a heart attack. So there's a little snippet of my life which is not always full of excitement.





 So that's one of the reasons why I haven't been posting anything recently but on the other hand I have received a pair of free circle lenses from mycandyeyes and I can't wait to get all the pictures ready and the full review too, just be paitient. I'll have it up in no time.


Between today and this week, I'll posting like a mad woman to catch up on all my photos that I've taken. They need a home, lol, so posting will be consecutive.

No comments:

Post a Comment