12.31.2010

Happy New Year + My 5 New Year Resolutions + New Year Hair

Happy New Years everyone! I'm so excited that we are coming to a new year!
2011!
I'm pretty excited and I have new resolutions for myself and I hope they are more successful than most of my resolutions. ha
I have 5 new resolutions for the new year.

1. Eat healthier and Exercise at least 2 times a week at the least.
2. Maintain healthy and well kept hair.
3. Try not be lazy and more organized.
4. Post more and upload videos as well.
5. Have more fun and be positive.


And ...
New Pink Hair
 I'm a little disheveled now but there will be more pictures like this with my pink hair in the future. My first impulsive decision in a long time, what better way to start a new year!

       [Last Post of 2010]

Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment